This really happens more often than it should. Because then after a couple weeks of listening to this one song on repeat over and over again, I'm kind of sick of it. Until a year or two later I can go back to it again and become obsessed once more.
Here are the lyrics to my current troubled love, Alexisonfire's Control. And don't just ignore the link. Click it. Embrace it. LEARN TO LOVE THE LINKS.
So I did what I always do with new song addictions, I Google them hoping to find out anything and everything about the song. Including a music video.
Oh, I found a music video for Control alright. I found the one.
I need you to read those lyrics. Watch the video. Laugh until you pee. Read the lyrics again. Rinse. And repeat. DO IT FOR ME.
In other news, George Pettit: Robert in six years? You be the judge.
2 comments:
oh dear, that's quite a resemblance
why can't the owl be mine?
and you?
i have bad news.
i have to celebrate the birthday of my uncle
at 6:30 sunday evening
i'm sorry :(
but monday
it's tk night <3
Post a Comment