Thursday, April 03, 2008

Fate up against your will.

There’s so much going on. You’ll find it boring though.

I had a job interview this morning, oy vey.

Realized I had no one to give me a reference for said job. Ask your Mom if she’ll do it for me, kay?

I had my last class with Marland today. I broke down when he walked out. David Cochrane was there as a guest speaker. I posed the true question people wanted to ask: are you and Marland in lusty-political love?

I had a dentist appointment this afternoon and had one of those “Toto, I've a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore” moments. Before sucking and scraping away at my teeth the hygienist handed me a remote and said “go to town!” I didn’t know what I was supposed to go to town with.

He reclined my seat.

There was a television. . . IN THE CEILING.

I tried to play it cool, like, oh yeah, this is the norm, I have several televisions in my ceiling at home. He didn’t buy it, there was too much of a gleam in my eye.

Last day of classes tomorrow. I’m nervous.

I started Swamp Angel. Robyn and Robert, DON’T HATE ME, but I’m kind of enjoying it. More so than Alligator anyway.

I’m starting a book club this summer. You are invited to join, if you don’t I’m going to stalk you until you do the public library for fellow nerds.

Are you okay?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll join.