Okay.
I am saying this right now before I get any farther than the book sleeve and the opening acknowledgments of Breaking Dawn: I have high expectations for this book.
Which means I will inevitably be crushed because no book can possibly reach what I have conjured in my head.
Nonetheless, I am so far ecstatic with what I've read (instead of dedicating the book to her family or friends she dedicates it to her all time favourite band ever, Muse, which happens to be one of my all time favourite bands).
Though I'm already confused because apparently this is the conclusion?! Or so it says on the book sleeve... But she did say she way going to rewrite the first book from Edward's perspective which is going to AWESOME.
Oh, and this book is the biggest of the big. 750 pages, yum yum yum!
Since maybe two people read this far (and probably neither of them understand) I am going to end this abruptly now and will let you know how it goes when I'm done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She dedicated the book to Muse? It can't be bad now, hahaha.
I remember her mentioning them in one of the other books.. maybe Twilight? I haven't even finished Eclipse yet, I just can't bring myself to barge through the repetitiveness!
I haven't heard great things about it yet. Hopefully you will dispell those rumours!
I'm so excited to read it : ( I just need to be near a bookstore.
Post a Comment