Friday, August 22, 2008

This is not really happening.

So I am pretty much peeing with excitement. Monday needs to get here right now.

Two more work shifts, Saturday and Sunday! Eighteen more hours. Four more breaks. Two more early mornings. Almost finished!

Monday is going to be an early morning too but for all the right reasons. You can't guess why and I'm not going to tell you. Trust that there will be TONS of pictures.

I will probably end up telling you.

Ummm. I need you to watch this, okay? MMMM, A CAPPELLA.

Your choir group should sing that one, Robyn.

1 comment:

Robyn McHugh said...

Ahahahah I love you!
WHEN AM I GOING TO SEE YOU?!
I hope you're not planning a trip out of the country or anything like that, because it would be tragic not to be able to see you within 48 hours after my arrival into St. John's.