Today was Remembrance day. Instead of reiterating what I've said in previous posts, let's talk about something else.
Music? I sure love it. This song has been stuck in my head ALL DAY. Loves me some new Kaiser Chiefs too. Oh, and this song from the Amelie soundtrack makes me wish I could compose music for piano with any sort of efficiency. Well. I did co-write Mendelssohn Monster. I'm going to have to dig footage of that up.
Since this has turned into some sort of a demented version of a love list, I might as well keep going.
Loving diet Ginger Ale and the beautiful friends who brave the cold to get it for me.
Love making plans with my super cool awesome Robynsky for super cool awesome extravaganzas.
Totally love the word: extravaganza. Say it aloud a few times... extravaganza, extravaganza... don't you feel wealthier!
I love an event where I can go and make crafts out of recyclables (pictures to come!), eat bacon and pancakes and celebrate with friends ALL IN THE SAME NIGHT.
Love predicting futures. No matter how screwed my friends are. :)
LOVE YOU.
And I loves me some Degrassi Junior High. Currently in the middle of season three and it is ROCKIN'. Spike had her kid and Shane has finally stopped being a douche bag and is giving half of his allowance to help support them. 'BOUT TIME. And man, Lucy sure goes for the pervs. And Allison, oh Allison! How you slay me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Man, that is a mean pink sweater.
It's totally orange, dude.
P.S. Your name still says "i love cock" on my msn because you haven't signed on since I put it there. HEHE. <3
Post a Comment