Monday, January 05, 2009

Cough cough cough.

Oops! Miss me?

Life in a nutshell time:

My heart is significantly sadder today as my brother is venturing back to the Arctic as I type this. Hmmm. Not cool. Him leaving that is. The Arctic is cool... in a literal sense.

Yeah.

We now have a fourth roomie on Merrymeeting, Mr. Joey Miller. I know. You are jealous. But it is my chesterfield that Joey inhabits. DEAL.

I have this rip roaring cough that tears apart families and creates holes in the ozone. It leaves me gagging and crying and in desperate need of Buckleys or a 7up/OJ combo.

Robyn comes home Tuesday. I better be her date on Wednesday. THIS IS ME TELLING YOU, ROBYN MCHUGH, THAT WE HAVE A DATE ON WEDNESDAY.

I haven't seen anyone in so long. Robert Jones where are you? Not in my new house, that's for sure. Are we still on for Monday night Poli Sci classes?

I got married on Harvest Moon. To a farmer named Blue. We're happy together. If only a relationship was as easy as giving a boy fresh milk everyday until he wants to wed you. I would invest in a cow of my own. Or not.

LET'S ALL BE FRIENDS THIS WEEKEND, HMMM?

2 comments:

Robyn McHugh said...

Haha deals on the date. I don't want a second to myself when I get back, otherwise I will be wallowing in lonely house pity. Yeah, that's a type of pity.

Anonymous said...

What poli sci class do you have monday night? I think I was briefly registered for it but switched to law and society instead!