Sunday, October 04, 2009

Purely politics.

I still don't have internet, but I couldn't resist stealing a signal to post this:

11 comments:

Jones said...

I really don't want to watch him massacre one of the few Beatles songs that I truly enjoy :P

Leah Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah Dawn said...

<3

Did you know that our midterm is next class :/

Sarah said...

It's not until the 26th, no class on the 19th now!

And it's going to be bullshit, no one has a textbook!!! Plus she has only had like two classes with any actual notes in them. I have no idea what's going to be on this exam, I doubt she knows either.

Leah Dawn said...

Yeah, Lynn said she has some details on what's going to be on it but I have no way of contacting her. I think it's just the readings that we did, like the optional ones, and the power points I guess.

And why is there no class on the 19th now? :o

Sarah said...

Have you been getting the e-mails? She didn't say why, just that there was none. This is going to be a ridiculous exam. AND WHAT'S UP WITH THE PROJECT?!

Leah Dawn said...

I didn't get that e-mail so I sent her an e-mail about it. But I did get the e-mail yesterday with the outline. Yeah, like really, what about that stupid project. She better not give us the information on it like a week before because I cannot deal with that.

What are you studying? I still haven't done either of the readings so I have to go buy that book today at Chapters I guess. I'm not enjoying how floopy she is.

Sarah said...

Last semester her midterm took me less than ten minutes, she has foolishly low expectations. You can just use bullet points, no writing skillz needed.

I'm just going to remember all the points from the Flaherty article, just cause that's the one I have and GUARANTEED she will have a question on it (and the other reading) because she doesn't have any class material to speak of.

I am not worried at all about the exam, just this stupid presentation/project thing. There hasn't been class in a month for frick frackin sake.

Leah Dawn said...

So she's an easy marker? Apparently I didn't take any notes at all in either of the classes we had. I'm also wondering if that movie is going to be important..

Jones said...

Her final in POSC 3511 took me 20 minutes to "write".

Sarah said...

Very easy marker, don't even worry about it. There's a choice in the questions anyway!