As per usual I had my camera at all occasions. And because he loves me, Patrick arrived in dashingly spooky costumes each time. But I noticed something oddly bizarre about the picture we took together this year...
What's so bizarre you ask? Take a look at Halloween '08:We did not plan this! It was a spoooooky Halloween coincidence. Here are some more pictures from this years birthday basharooo. Costumes were a must and everyone went nuts with their amazing outfits and ideas!
It was an awesome nights and my little home was packed to the seems with the most awesome kind of people. I bring you: those awesome people.















I made a delicious trail mix with baked pumpkin seeds from the pumpkin Alex and I carved, yum yum.
9 comments:
Oh my. Andrew with straightened hair and leopard print shirt? BAHAHAHA.
I'm not sure about Friday yet! Saturday might be better. What say you? We shall figure something out!
I just realized that I've gotten the pleasure to be at all of these Halloween themed birthday extravaganzas! Good times indeed! :)
Cute pictures Sarah lawl bffl bffl
.... have i ruined my identity?
love lora, using jonesys computer : )
ps. i was serious, love the pictures
wow, i just had an aneurysm when I saw the post "I" made.
come support me on monday? :)
Oh Leah, you know I love you... but no way haha. Mrs needs to get a clue before I can ever listen to her speak again.
And what exactly are you studying for this exam? Because I don't have notes or anything (not that anyone does). Feminism is fair? That's all she told us to remember. PLZ HELP.
Also, if you are running to MUN tomorrow, maybe you could drop off that book to my house on the way? IF YOU DON'T MIND. Text me if you don't mind and I will give you addressness.
This exam has me mucho stressed.
Ugh. I also have no clue what to study. I've been trying to read the text and the readings, but I can't say I'm getting a whole lot out of it that I think would be useful on the exam. And that worries me because I went into the midterm knowing nothing and thinking it would be alright, and that didn't work out in my favor. I am sad.
I'm going to MUN tonight for my presentation. I shall text you.
how did you do in that stupid class?
76 har har, you?
Post a Comment