Sunday, March 25, 2007

Great art makes you nervous.

This weekend was so good for studying. I managed to complete an entire research project in six hours (which included four sources, three of them not from the internet!). It came out just under two thousand words and my Mom declares it "not awful, at least a 90%". I wouldn't know because I refuse to read it. I will never (EVER) take another Newfoundland Culture and Society in Modern Times Sociology course again.

I also finished the last of the ATCs I had committed to. I want to sign up for more, but I'm not sure I should since I'll be leaving in less than a month.

Man, I'm leaving in less than a month.

Went to SASF on Friday and it was nice (until skating of course). Cereal bars make for excellent conversation pieces. Terrible skits do not.

Found out Ashlee is getting married and pretty much peed myself (note: there is no ring yet, but there has been ring shopping and they have set the date to get married in next May). Now I wait for the exciting news of Dave and Heidi's nuptials.

The friends I grew up with are getting married.

WHAT THE HELL STOP BEING OLD ALREADY MY BRAIN CAN'T TAKE CHANGES SO DRASTIC I STILL WANT MY LAUNDRY TO BE DONE AND EXAMS TO NOT EXIST AND THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE IS NOT BEING ABLE TO DRAW THE COOL THING MR. DRESSUP IS DRAWING ON HIS EASEL.





1 comment:

Meagan said...

mmmm Wal-mart picture; deserves to be framed.