For those three minutes, I forget its an indecent hour. I forget I'm about to head to work, go to school or something else I probably don't want to be doing.
For those three minutes I am lost in blue eyes in which one pupil is bigger than the other.
For those three minutes I am completely in love.
Ze Frank has been my mornings.
But when I first started watching Ze, he made it completely clear: This is a one year deal. My podcast will run for the 261 weekdays of the year, and then. END.
It has come upon me too soon. I am not prepared for a morning without Ze. He tells me what's going on in the world all the while being a pretty princess. He makes me a better person.
So today, as I watched him live up to his end of the Fabuloso Chess Match (though not the last show yet) it struck me that Ze is leaving me. And I cried. Seriously. I'm that in love.

So, in honour of the man who told me the earth was better off a sandwich, that I make a good League of Awesomeness Intern, that hindsight really is 20-20, that Friday's were meant to be the day we ride the Fire Eagle and that fingers in food make for a nice party, I give you:
Sarah's Highlights of the Magnificent, Pretty Princess: ZE FRANK
10. Scrabble
9. Quit Smoking
8. I'm a Pretty Princess
7. How Do You Work This Thing/Giant Baby
6. Finger's in Food
5. Who Likes the Little Duckies? (Cleo's Song)
4. Earth Sandwich
3. Simple German Phrases/Makes Me Want to Throw Up
2. Hindsight is 20-20/Austrian Airplanes
1. Ze Goes to France



The new viewers are now gone. Let' suck on the nipples of truth.
9. Quit Smoking
8. I'm a Pretty Princess
7. How Do You Work This Thing/Giant Baby
6. Finger's in Food
5. Who Likes the Little Duckies? (Cleo's Song)
4. Earth Sandwich
3. Simple German Phrases/Makes Me Want to Throw Up
2. Hindsight is 20-20/Austrian Airplanes
1. Ze Goes to France


The new viewers are now gone. Let' suck on the nipples of truth.
No comments:
Post a Comment