Because I can. And because I know you miss me.
Song you love:
Creator by Santogold (think Bjork meets Rihanna meets Karen O)
Food you love:
BBQ-ed hotdogs (processed meat, oh yeah!)
Thing you love to look at:
The strands of Christmas lights that hang in my bedroom
Sound you love:
A convincing bass beat
Thing you love to laugh at:
Robert’s impression of Nana Bhnisch playing the piano
Gadget you love:
Orange peelers – ingenious!
Person you love:
Who do you think?
Software you love:
MS Reader, as previously mentioned
Word you love:
Surreptitious! Habeas Corpus! Cicada! Frisson!
Thing you love on the internet:
Da Wiki, yes?
Place you love to go on vacation:
Canadian Tire (to escape from Wal-Mart)
Sensation you love:
Accomplishment
Animal you love:
PONIES.
Book you love:
The Time Traveler’s Wife is my favourite... I think
Emotion you love:
Wonderment
Occasion you love:
Girl’s night, complete with crafts and coolers
Quality you love in people:
Selflessness
Thing you most love to shop for:
Ridiculous cakes that have everything to do with nothing
What you love about today:
I no work-y :)
I miss you too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There is a whole lot of love goin' on here.
waiting for that montage.
Post a Comment