I spent last Saturday with the most beautiful (inside and out!) person I know. Can you guess whooo?
If you guessed Ro-yn, you guessed right! We fed the duckies in the rain. We ate mountains of breakfast (our favourite meal). We played Pictionary and Guess Who. We went to the Dollarama (duh) and Starbucks (double duh). We exchanged our super special baby. We shared love and hugs and tears and laughs and gasps and sighs and laughs and laughs and laughs.
We only took a few pictures, but I did get a lot of video. Including the late night musical chaos that ensued. Don't try to understand it. Just let it be.
2 comments:
i laughed out loud at that video! you girls are too cute! :o)
Now guess who's tearing up on cue.
I LOVE YOU.
This video is making me cry with laughter. For reals.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Post a Comment