I've taken quite a number of beautiful photos this month. Mmm, tasty summer lighting.Let's see. I head back to work on Sunday (already, I KNOW). I need to make lots of money because I got absolutely fucked over by the government. Did I mention that? It's quite a funny story that involves me crying and losing lots of money.
Never mind, that's not funny.
Darryl leaves on Wednesday which troubles me to no end. What in hell did I do before he came home? Will someone take his place as my tennis buddy? Actually scratch that, I could use a break from tennis for awhile. How about a crafting and Weeds watching buddy? Hrmmm?
I don't know if I have friends anymore. Hah. Well you're reading this, I CLAIM YOU. Loser.
I like this song, this song and this song. Now you do too!
Where were we...
1 comment:
I LOVE "JUST LISTEN" SO SO SO MUCH.
When I bought "Eat Pray Love", I saw it there in soft cover and I said to Laura "OMG I want that book so bad but I am poor". When we left the store, she pulled that book out of her bag, handed it to me, and told me she was sorry she had missed so many of my birthdays.
I LOVE that book. :o)
And I would totally replace your tennis buddy if I could. And you know I would become your crafting and Weeds watching buddy in a heartbeat. <3
Post a Comment