Early poll results give me false hope.
As I watch them count the ballots (in Atlantic Canada only so far, because of the time difference), I see this:
10 Liberal (6 Newfoundland)
3 NDP (1 Newfoundland - my district!)
2 Conservative
1 Green
1 Independent
WHAT A PERFECT WORLD. This is why we should separate! I wish the house had representation like this.
But I realize we need all the help we can get right now. We have to head over those conservative prairies... shudder.
Elizabeth May is actually beating Peter MacKay as of this moment! Enjoy it while it lasts for these few minutes, May.
Without a doubt, Harper will end up winning. I just cannot handle the idea of him having a majority government.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You'll be happy to hear that I voted. And not conservative.
yayy Jack Harris and Sioban (I don't think I spelled that right haha) Coady!
Post a Comment