So the last two weekends I've been a social butterfly and have spent copious amounts of time "partying" and just being in love with everyone around me. Yes you!
I brought my camera to all of these social situations and yet only two pictures were taken. Both of Susan and I at Roberts' party the weekend. And I will not shame us by putting these horrid images on the internet. Liquor and snapshots do not mix.
What have I been up to other than aggravating the misanthrope in me? WELL. HOW ABOUT SCHOOL?!
School is absolutely hating me this year. I have skipped seven of my Deviance classes in a single month. That is how bad this class is. There are too many police studies kids in it. Uniformity at its worst.
But I have yet to skip any other classes which just goes to show how awful this particular class is.
Did anyone go see the candidates debate yesterday on campus? I had class but I really wanted to go because I don't even know who is running for the Green Party in St. John's East.
And did anyone go see DAVID FRICKIN SUZUKI who gave a talk at the A&C yesterday? It was free! Again, I had dumb class. I should have skipped it to see the sexiest Canadian of all time.
Fill me in!
No comments:
Post a Comment