There is something important about a politician's voice. Maybe it's the whole voice-of-the-nation thing. In Canada we've had our share of poor speaking leaders, as well as legendary ones.
A single sentence can make or break a politicians career.
I wish Obama would do books on tape or something. I would definitely read the Harry Potters if Barack was the one describing all the wizard shit.
What am I getting at? DUDE CAN SPEAK. And America needs to gain some face in that department. Because rarely is the question asked: is our children learning?
Obama '08, baby!
3 comments:
All I can say is thank god. This really put some of my faith back into humanity (and Americans in particular UH HUH).
Amen, brotha.
Sooo, I was doing the opposite of what I should have been doing (studying) and looking for scholarships (cause I'm more likely to get one if I do bad on my test tomorrow ;) BUT, I found this one http://www.progressiveu.org/BFP_official_rules and thought to myself, Sarah has a blog! So I thought I'd let show it to you, I'll totally go read your blogs lots to help you get it ;)
by the way it's Nicole A, haha, I didn't bother making a little name thing:)
Post a Comment