Sunday, November 02, 2008

My birthday party success-ing.

Some of my photos got deleted. :( I definitely remember taking a cute one of Sierra, Robyn and Heather on the couch and it is so not there. The price of letting someone else have your camera all night I suppose.

But there are still lots of others shots. :)

P.S. The first one is of Robyn and I getting ready at her house, I did not wear curlers to the party, hehe.

P.P.S. Videos from this weekend are currently being edited and will be up over the course of this week. Hummus and Muse singers, yayay.

2 comments:

Robyn McHugh said...

Ahaha, I can't believe you posted that picture. And I don't mean the one of me and you. Haha.
I will send you the Robyn/Sierra/Heather photo as soon as we are both online on msn!

Sarah said...

RUV YOUUU. :D