
I have one class a week and I skipped it tonight.
And you might judge me, or be jealous. But if you knew the day I had you would rejoice in my opting for bath and three episodes of Kenny vs. Spenny.
For the record, a child's head is indeed as hard as a rock. My bloodied nose proved this fact when I was headbutted by a two year old.
And after picking up the "confetti" 100 piece puzzle set three times, I accepted in my heart that only 97 pieces would have to suffice.
Not to mention my even earlier mornings (apparently there is life before my usual 6:40am) since Mr. Snowplow Man decided to take a personal vendetta out on my parking nook. FOUR MAJOR SHOVELS IN 48 HOURS, NO WAY HOSEA.
The bath has made me calmer.
1 comment:
You should have went to class, I would have seen you. I left my bag in the classroom and had to walk in and get it. It was alittle embarrasing haha.
Post a Comment