So. I'm in Stephenville.
:D
Seeing Leah and Joey waiting there for me when I got off the bus was. . . Happy. It was just nice to see Main Street and the hospital and Wheelers and everything while coming into town.
Today I phoned Nan to see if she would be home this afternoon so I could visit her. Meaning I had to blow the surprise and tell her that I was in town. She was sooo excited and it made me feel so. . . Happy. Her and Poppy make my life more colourful.
I've seen some odds and ends of people, but am still anticipating (or possibly dreading) the reuniting of Sarah/Kylie and Sarah/Ashley. It shall be most adventurous.
Tomorrow Dave and Holly and I are going to do some hanging out (BEANNN) and pick up our caps and our gowns. Fun stuff.
Hey Robert, if you're reading this, let me know either by phone call or comment what the plans are for the Corner Brook trip? Meagan and I would like to figure out this gift exchange problem.
In other news: Leah and I can make fancy chocolate things! Pictures to come when I'm actually on my own computer.
P.S. Can I please state here, what I'd really like this Christmas is for my friends to stay pregnant free? Please? Thank-you, Santa.
Sunday, December 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll try really hard.
Maybe if you kept reminding me.
That'd help.
Thanks :D
Post a Comment