Sunday, February 11, 2007

Obstacles in problem-solving.

A quick update, k?

So this weekend has been mostly me and my books. And not in a fun way. Last weekend I accomplished absolutely nothing and I'm making up for it this time around.

I stayed home Friday and studied all night. Woke up Saturday at 8:30 and repeated the process until night hit and I dragged myself out of my laborious study stupor and over to Rob's. I enjoyed a Stephenville night with the guys, complete with pizza, grape juice and political debates on the idea of who will be the next Democratic leader in the States.

This morning I slept in until 10 and then just started it all over again. But it's been worth it, I have gone over all the modules in Psych twice, making up study card things for the stuff I'm unsure of. I'm almost done Frankenstein and started plotting how my essay will look. Got the Poli Sci stuff from a new PS friend because I had missed a couple classes. And even managed to finish another chapter in one of my Sociology texts.

It has not been easy.

But my nerves have yet to be alleviated in concerns to the Psych midterm I have Tuesday. And this Poli Sci midterm is worth fifty percent of my final grade in the class.

And I just want to have a life again basically.

And I will.

BECAUSE LEAH THE HO COMES ON FRIDAY!!1!!!11!!ONE!!! :D

No comments: