Tonight I went down on Water Street and made a couple new friends like Meggie and Robert, oh and of course, Johnny Cash.
Johnny asked me if I knew any Cat Stevens, I said that I couldn't claim to be a fan. He said that he'd play me a song and there was a special lyric. I was suppose to listen for it.
He had to point it out for me.
Well you've cracked the sky, scrapers fill the air.
But will you keep on building higher,
'Til theres no more room up there?
Will you make us laugh, will you make us cry?
Will you tell us when to live, will you tell us when to die?
I know we've come a long way,
Were changing day to day,
But tell me, where do the children play?
But will you keep on building higher,
'Til theres no more room up there?
Will you make us laugh, will you make us cry?
Will you tell us when to live, will you tell us when to die?
I know we've come a long way,
Were changing day to day,
But tell me, where do the children play?
No comments:
Post a Comment