I put this battle in a box
With my military thoughts
And the days where I was almost at my end
Seems to me quite clear now
Now that you are here how
Easily I could begin again
I'm still bloody from last year's war
With liars and lovers untrue
And hey you with your stars out
I have no angry words for you
With my military thoughts
And the days where I was almost at my end
Seems to me quite clear now
Now that you are here how
Easily I could begin again
I'm still bloody from last year's war
With liars and lovers untrue
And hey you with your stars out
I have no angry words for you
Picture repost for Leah:
1 comment:
so sarah, i hope you're in the mood for grad dress shopping and par-taying for the 4 DAYS THAT I'M IN ST JOHN'S THIS WEEKEND!!!
Post a Comment