Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Come and see, fall to your knees.

One of the CDs I received for Christmas was Young Galaxy’s self-titled album. I had only heard a couple of their songs but I knew it would be an awesome album because they are on the Arts & Crafts label AND EVERY BAND SIGNED ON THAT LABEL IS GOLD.

Obviously I was not disappointed and another Canadian band made it to my roster of great music.

I’d tell you to go buy the album, but I doubt you’d find it in any store around here. I’d tell you to bitorrent it, but I tried and failed at that. I’d say iTunes it, but you guys have a hard time legally downloading music.

SO! Imagine my happiness when I looked at iTunes today and saw that their free download of the week was my absolute favourite song by Young Galaxy, Outside the City (which for the record, I totally played over and over again while I was leaving St. John’s like a noob, get it? Outside THE city).

It’s free. No excuses. Go download it.

No comments: