Sunday, February 17, 2008

Bounce.

My eyes are leaking copious amounts of liquid. Nope, I’m not upset.

Let me set the scene:

Deciding her desk drawer is just far too untidy, she begins to remove things. Getting to the very back of the space, she comes across her fake eyelashes from two Halloweens ago. “Exciting!” she says aloud and runs to the bathroom to apply them. After putting the glue on to the edges, she carefully places them on top of her eyelids. Opening her eyes she smiles at her now hilarious reflection. Small things amuse small minds. After awhile she notices that blinking has become laborious. She did not give the glue enough time to dry.

Yeah, so my eyelids are pretty much glued open. My tear ducts are not impressed.

Midterm break?

Obviously my definition of “break” is skewed. All I’ve been doing is writing and typing and reading.

And the not fun kind of writing and typing and reading.

2 comments:

Robyn McHugh said...

oooooh Sarahhhh.

Meagan said...

ha. That's funny.

And I know. I might aswell have just gone to school.