i just texted you.invalid destinationis what the phone said.i wanted to tell you that the girl from our poli sci class who talks like a news anchor is here in green team camp with me.
I'm switching phones, give it a couple of days.And that is seriouslyyy insane. Is she from out West? And what is her real name? Too funny.
her name is danita and i can't figure out what her accent is.she's from bishop falls :o
Omg, that is so weird. And her accent is so Julie Chen.
I know this is late, but I sent a Haiku to my friend today that I thought was funny. Meagan White, M.D.She'll take out your ovaries, deliver your kid.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i just texted you.
invalid destination
is what the phone said.
i wanted to tell you that the girl from our poli sci class who talks like a news anchor is here in green team camp with me.
I'm switching phones, give it a couple of days.
And that is seriouslyyy insane. Is she from out West? And what is her real name? Too funny.
her name is danita and i can't figure out what her accent is.
she's from bishop falls :o
Omg, that is so weird. And her accent is so Julie Chen.
I know this is late, but I sent a Haiku to my friend today that I thought was funny.
Meagan White, M.D.
She'll take out your ovaries,
deliver your kid.
Post a Comment