I went to see the pretty animals yesterday! AND IT WAS FREE. Man, I love Newfoundland. I took (and labeled) lots of picture for you. :) It was in Salmonier Line in case you ever feel like visiting it for yourself (it's free!).
I was most excited to see the owls and the pine marten. Owls cause I love owls (OOKPIK!) and pine martens because I'm pretty sure I've never seen an alive one and they'll all be dead by the time I get around to taking my [improbable] kids to this place.
Happy love for all!









2 comments:
Sarah.
ABBA gold is in my cd player as I type this.
Sometimes I find it freaky how we're pretty on the some brain wave or something.
a few weeks back ian and i were at his aunt's and his aunt was randomly like "here have this cd" and she gave it to ian and i looked at it and it was ABBA's greatest hits. it made me excited and wishing there would be another ABBA show at the festival <3
Post a Comment