I'd just like to say that Stephane Dion makes me laugh and I hope that I'll be able to find some very cute and VERY frenglish clips on Youtube to share with you. He is really stuck on twins-ing Harper to Bush thing.
One question: why is Duceppe still around? To appease Quebec? It just irks me. The whole Quebec vote going to him and whatnot.
Anyway. I wrote a paper and now I'm going to submit it... 1:30am, yes.
And I am excited for my weekend to see my lovely S'ville family who I have abandoned this week in favor of school work. And I'm excited to Rock Band with Meagan, pick a good song for us to perform together!
I'm just excited.
2 comments:
well Sarah, I only seen the last half hour and I also wondered about Duceppe. I like how he said he'll never be prime minister but he'll answer the questions anyways haha. When people were talking about Dion's bad english, my prof was like "Do you remember another Prime Minister who couldn't speak English or French?" haha, leave Chretien out of this.
The Rock Band didn't come out at all. Unfortunate.
Post a Comment