
Let's update everyone on my life, shall we?
I still have a major computer virus (and thus my absence from MSN and this blog). Everything takes eight years to load and it really isn't worth the effort.
I went downtown the weekend with all of my lovelies (and oh did we look lovely! Check out Sierra and I there). We went to... Distortion! It is a well known fact that this is my least favourite bar on George Street, but there was a very special indie dance show. And boy did we dance!
I am sick again. Again with a sinus thing. I am going to seek a nose transplant. Or a kitty transplant (SHE POOPS IN A BOX NEXT TO MY WASHING MACHINE). I skipped school and work yesterday because of senor sinus. And monsieur blues.
Winter blues were taking root the weekend, but thankfully with all of this sun today (thirteen degrees, whaaa?) my mind is back on track.
My kids are great, thanks for asking. Two year old and I spent the day outside playing hockey. He kicked my ass.
This week tells of movie marathons, drunk bowling and special Robyn timez (hopefully!).
Love love love.
4 comments:
Miss you. Timez soon soon. I am not sure when... but soon! <3 <4 <5
Ms. McHugh I insist upon it!
This week, hmm?
Or a kitty transplant (SHE POOPS IN A BOX NEXT TO MY WASHING MACHINE)
Burn
I DON'T GET YOUR HORSEY TRICKS.
Post a Comment