Friday, October 20, 2006

But a spoiled little prince I was not.

I'm updating, hardy-har.

Right now I'm in the library with Meagan. She's obviously the one with ADD.

Today is Friday, although it doesn't feel like a Friday. I used to not care for Friday's because more often than not, I had to do a stupid close at McDonalds. Now they rock. Tonight I'm dining with half the McWhitesons. I have to bring something, what compliments lasagna?

Then we're going to go see a movie. Yay, for spending a million dollars at Empire Theatres. LOLZ.

My life this week has been me sleeping. That's about it. Last night Robert and I went to the poster fair, but it closed twenty minutes early. So we grabbed some donuts (but not before almost getting mugged by drug thugs) and headed over to visit the busy Physics-doer Meagan.

Hey, Leah, we should work something out for Christmasss. Something that involves me seeing youuu. Either you come in here, or I'll go out there. Or both. :)

I can't decide if I should go out for cap and gown or not. It seems like such a waste of effort. Thoughts?

I am now off. To Poli Sci. Tee. Hee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, if you don't come out here for cap and gown I'll try to get out there for a few days.

SARAH AND LEAH WILL NEVER BREAK UP!!!!!1

Meagan said...

Fridays roooooooooock.

As do Saturday night sleepovers.

Uugh. Is tomorrow the last day of the weekend already?

Need exciting plans to get me through this week.