Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Sarah, it's your birthday.

So incase you don't know. . . It's my birthday today!

Eighteen years ago, in this very city, I was born. Countless times have I heard the story of how my brother had to come in early from trick-or-treating with my Dad because they had to go to the hospital.

Time has past, and this is the first year I have been back to the place that bore me since I moved away.

I had so many things to say about today and Saturday, but I didn't know how I could write about it all. So I decided I would do:

Fifty things that made this birthday spectacular!

  1. Friends.
  2. Birthday presents.
  3. Baby Bunting.
  4. Four birthday cakes.
  5. Getting cash.
  6. Throwing a wicked birthday party.
  7. Pass the parcel.
  8. Robert sniffing Andrew’s ear.
  9. Meagan. :)
  10. Helium balloons.
  11. Disney princess birthday hats.
  12. Stickers.
  13. Lolli-pops.
  14. Sleep-overs.
  15. Cowboy.
  16. Shoes on a bag.
  17. Popcorn in Psych class.
  18. Mrs. Vanelli’s soda in Psych class.
  19. Rick Maddigan.
  20. The jealous stares of people in the UC as they watched my friends shower love and happiness on me.
  21. Leah’s super-surprise party.
  22. A bag full of Reese Peanut Butter Cups.
  23. Awesome CD’s.
  24. Cow horn for my neck.
  25. Pictures.
  26. ABBA, live at my house.
  27. Andrew’s straightened hair.
  28. Robert’s pants.
  29. Robert’s birthday card. :)
  30. My English teacher ignoring the class and talking to me in front of everyone about how I celebrated my birthday.
  31. Trying to share my Psych popcorn with the people around me.
  32. Seeing everyone’s name on MSN wish ME a happy birthday.
  33. Waking up and seeing the balloons and decorations outside my house.
  34. Finding out my friends drove to my house, put up the décor and left again all while I was sleeping.
  35. Eating cake with everyone off the same plate.
  36. Meagan not cooking me bacon and eggs this morning.
  37. Having a special birthday dinner with my parents.
  38. Getting an amazing card from my Nan Fudge.
  39. Getting cards period.
  40. Having practically four different celebrations for my birthday.
  41. BEING ABLE TO VOTE.
  42. Being legally allowed to watch porn (hah, I’ll definitely abuse that right).
  43. Watching Robert run across the street to ask “a nice witch” if Day Light Savings Time had occurred.
  44. Seeing blog entries dedicated to meeeee.
  45. Having complete strangers wish me happy birthday (bathroom girl was my favourite!).
  46. Celebrating with “Skipper Junior”.
  47. Did I mention Meagan?
  48. Have amazing, talented, musical people sing “Happy Birthday to You” (seriously thought I was going to melt).
  49. Eating so much birthday junk food that I vomit.
  50. Having amazing friends from all walks of life come together to celebrate with me.












HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH SMITH!

P.S. This is my 200th post, wowza.

4 comments:

Robyn McHugh said...

no Robyn?
:o(

Meagan said...

I like this post a whooooooooole lot.

Your birthday was fuuunnnn. I'm superrr glad you had a good day! I'm pretty sure that I had just as much fun as yoooooooouuuuuuu.

:D + <3 = Meagan + Sarah

Meagan said...

P.S. I stold the picture of us at my birthdayyyy. :)

Anonymous said...

I sure wish my Sarah would post :(