So as my vague post this morning indicated, Dell has once again screwed me over. Some of you might remember that earlier the year my adapter died and I could not charge my laptop. They sent me a new one, but it still sucked because it took like a week.
Last night my second adapter died. Ugh. I phoned Dell around 10:30 in hopes that the waiting time would be lessened by the late hour. I didn't get off the phone until ten after twelve. Dell, you suck.
I "should" have my new adapter by Friday, but in the mean time I have to limit the use of my laptop, thus less time between blog entries. Sigh. I'm using the school computers right now.
Weekend update (I'll do a picture post of the weekend when I get home, you can put the text and photos together in your mind):
Friday we went to Marie Antoinette (read, worse movie in the world). Please people, don't waste your money. All I have to say about it: what in the hell was up with the music?
Saturday was the super special girl's night at the McWhiteson's. We scrapbooked, to the MAX (Leah, I thought of you the whole time :( ). We also ate about seven pounds of cheese and nachos. . . Each.
I had super amounts of fun, including: McDonalds-ing, crafts shopping, cinnamon roll baking, putting hats on Andrew-ing, hugging my statue-ing and Love Actually watching.
We went to church in the morning and I protected Robyn from her current guy, although we both ended up passing out in exhaustion.
Speaking of which, today is Robyn's birthday. . . Happy Birthday Robyn!
Tonight is sure to be full of fun and grocery shopping. Yee haw.
P.S. Somebody remind me to post those pics later?
Monday, October 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sleepovers rock.
Scrapbooking rocks.
Sarah rocks.
Sleepovers rock.
Scrapbooking rocks.
Sarah rocks.
Sleepovers rock.
Scrapbooking rocks.
Sarah rocks.
Sleepovers rock.
Scrapbooking rocks.
Sarah rocks.
Sleepovers rock.
Scrapbooking rocks.
Sarah rocks.
I felt the need to say that repeatedly.
Post a Comment