Sunday, October 15, 2006

A new dawn, a new day.

This weekend has been bust. Just like Blogger, what up with that?

Sooo, what did I do this weekend? Friday night for some unknown reason, I let Robert drag me to The Grudge II. Um. No. I hate scary movies, I'm actually a big wuss when it comes to seeing movies like that.

After that we went to Robyn's and Meagan's home. We decided saran-wrapping Rob's head was the way to go. He also got a bonus microphone and glasses cord with that. TOO FUN.

Saturday was spent trying to study and hanging out with my relatives. Cool cousin is pregnant. Oh my. I bet you she won't be Gameboying with me after the kid comes along.

Saturday night we went to Nana Bhnisch's house for Stephenville/Family Guy marathon night. It was rockingggg. We got through about 6/7 episodes and still had time to watch amazing Muse videos.



Not getting to sleep until like five this morning caught up with me though. I ended up conking out for a couple hours this afternoon, thus me not studying. Just when I got home this morning too, my relatives came for breakfast. Family overdose.

Tonight (after the relatives had left after coming up for supper as well), I downloaded about fifteen episodes of Degrassi. Yummmm. Got to love Degrassi. I already got through like nine of them.

This week's top story: Sarah dies in tragic Canadian Poli Sci mid-term explosion.

P.S. Incase you haven't seen it, Newfoundland has a new "logo" (picture plant). This is the commercial that goes with it, and for some reason, I love it. The girl singing is only fifteen. I also like that it looks like the whole commercial is done in watercolours. Very cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They play that commercial before every movie at the Harmon Theatre now :)