Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Dedicated to Leah II.

"SARAH I KEEP CHECKING YOUR BLOG OBSESSIVELY EVERY 5 MINUTES AND YOU NEVER POST :( "
- Leah

It looks like it's time for another Leah post!

Dear Leah,

I know I haven't been updating as much as I should be, but I really tried to last night! Blogger was down (you can ask Rob, it's true!) and would not let me on to my account. I hope you can find it in your littlest-hobo-heart to forgive me.

Today was a major piss off for me because I went to campus on two separate occasions for class and both times the Science building was closed. Apparently no one there believes in proper scheduling and organization.

It wasn't a waste of a trip, I ended up getting an Ice Cap out of it. :)


Which brings me to my awesome arrival in S'ville next month. Leah, will hanging out with everyone be a major awkward experience? Will my beautiful surprise party never again be reenacted? I'd get why it couldn't be, but it's still sucky.

I can't believe you asked for Beverley Hills 90210 tooooo! That is so random, we rock. I was going to ask for Dead Like Me as well, but I've seen them all and I don't know if I'd enjoy having them since no more will ever come out. I really want 7th Heaven S1-3 too. :)


Right now I'm reading Paint it Black the new book by Janet Fitch (the same woman who wrote White Oleander). You'd like it, you should ask for it for Christmas too. It takes place in the seventies, an aspect I don't overly-enjoy, but I think it'll suit you.

I can't wait to come home and play in the band. Make sure there's a jazz band practice after Dec. 16th, I want in! Are you doing the piano part again?

Geee, well I have to laze around a bit some more.

Love bunches,
Sarah :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, your party will be reenacted for sure. I was talking to Jones last night and he said he's very excited to have another party at my house with battle scarab. There just may be some different characters there this time.

I'm going to get that book from my public library and if I like it I'll ask for it. I don't know if I'd really enjoy Dead Like Me DVDs either but I want to have a huge DVD collection to bring with me to university.

Awww, I want you in jazz band! The horns haven't even started yet though. They're probably not going to be ready for a rehearsal by the time you get here, but you can play with the rhythm section :D

I can't wait to see my Sarah!!!