I decided to take full advantage of the extra ten minutes my Anthropology teacher gave me and write this post.
Yesterday, my Aunt came in from Port de Grave. They (my mom and her) spent the whole day doing shopping-sister-stuff (including taking back my almost perfect comforter :( ). They also picked up my Sarah Slean ticketsss. I am so jacked to see that show.
Recently I've became quite excited with the prospect of going to S'ville. GEEE. I have no idea why since there isn't like a million things to do there. But there's Leah. And Nanny. And Mr. Larade. And Mrs. Best. And friends. And fun. And bonding. And love. GEEE.
The moral of this post? Don't join the KGB and make critical comments about Putin. You might get your ass kicked.
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you were a girl
who played the cornet
and had a friend
who was also a girl
who played the trombone
and you were both nerds,
when would you like to start
working on cornet/trombone duets?
Also,
if you were a girl
who had super cool friends
who lived in their "own" house
and one of these friends was in love with Bob Saget
and wanted to show you her two favourite episodes of FULL HOUSE everrrr
and you liked to bowl and eat pizza
and you liked to eat supper
at the house of your cool friends,
what would you like to eat?
Your faithful commenter and friend,
Meagan
Post a Comment