Monday, November 06, 2006

I didn't catch any of that.

I decided to take a fifteen minute break from Psych, I deserve it after going at it for the past five hours.

I really have no idea what I just studied. I wrote out thirteen pages of notes (that's how I remember things, by writing it out) and yet I don't think I grasped any of it. Psych sucks, maybe you won't be on my schedule next term?

Speaking of schedules, taking classes out of Thursday and Tuesday is proving to be difficult (didn't you hear? All my classes ended up on TR, not a one on MWF. Super long weekend every week). What to doooo?

This exam is going to fail me, I can feel it. If it does, I'm not taking Psych next year. I hate Psych anyway.

Exam.

Exam.

Um, what was I talking about?

No comments: