I have to be honest, Robyn, I photoshopped the grass, leaves, and sky scenario in. I had coloured it with leads first! But it looked kind of drab when I scanned it, haha.
Leah, first off, you have a vagina. And I know that shouldn't really matter in the animal kingdom, but it does. Second, you know Robert looks fat in purple so making him Madame would have been cruel. Third, I could have made you Arthur (Babar's black sheep of a brother), but I saved you from the embarrassment - Madame is great! :)
5 comments:
I love Babar:)
holy cow, sarah.
How did you do that grass?!
I wanted to be cornelius.
Everyone loves Babar!
I have to be honest, Robyn, I photoshopped the grass, leaves, and sky scenario in. I had coloured it with leads first! But it looked kind of drab when I scanned it, haha.
Leah, first off, you have a vagina. And I know that shouldn't really matter in the animal kingdom, but it does. Second, you know Robert looks fat in purple so making him Madame would have been cruel. Third, I could have made you Arthur (Babar's black sheep of a brother), but I saved you from the embarrassment - Madame is great! :)
Violet would have been a different story.
Post a Comment