Okay, don’t get me wrong. I love to reap it’s benefits. The whole persecution of the guilty thing is great. Not to mention gaining basic rights and freedoms.
BUT WHEN I HAVE TO PLOW THROUGH THIS:
Just to find a simple sentence or word like this:
It makes me want to hurt someone.
But then I am brought back to reality, as I am looking at the book that would determine my fate if I did indeed hurt someone.
Life kind of has that sense of humor.
Some people (aka, like two) have been telling me that my sudden overindulgence in the blogosphere has brought joy to their lives. Much obliged, though it feels different from when I used to blog pre-Iqaluit. It seemed like a more involved process then. Most likely because there were lots of comments and people were writing their own entries in response on their own blogs. Just saying people, don’t be lukewarm blog participants. GET INVOLVED!
1 comment:
It has certainly brought joy to my life.
Someone who checks blogs 19 times a day. :o)
Post a Comment