Saturday, December 08, 2007

Administration of justice.

I had my Criminology final last night. It was rough. See, you are allowed to use the Criminal Code and your notes to find answers. Which sounds awesome, but it doesn’t really help if you don’t know where to look as the Criminal Code of Canada is a death wish.

There was a choice of two essays we had to do. Basically they give you a scenario of a crime and you have to lay down a lawful sentencing. Well I got totally distracted reading the first one as the criminals being described were named Mr. Jones and Ms. Smith.

I honestly thought it was a joke, but then I realized those names were probably chosen because they’re so common. But the next scenario had a Mr. Willybottom (or something like that) and Wild Bill. FREAK-EH.

I honestly have no idea how I did on that exam, but I’m averaging an 88% going in so I have a lot of room to work with.

A couple people have mentioned that I didn’t do a love list yesterday; well to be honest I wasn’t feeling the love. I do love lists to help me focus on the positive things of the week because I tend to be consumed with the negative. I just couldn’t pull myself out of the sludge yesterday.

But who knows, Enrique Iglesias might find his was into TLBTC to share some lovin’…

No comments: