I believe that karma is a bitch. A mean-spirited, asshole, ridiculous kind of bitch.
Anyone who stepped foot on campus this year or picked up a copy of The Muse has heard of the group “MUN for Life”.
They have been whining all frigging semester about their right to ratification by the MUNSU. MUN for Life’s view is that abortion is wrong and to gain ratification on campus would enable them to receive funding from the university.
Now I think that everyone has their own right to believe in whatever they want, as long as they can justify it. It isn’t anyone else’s place to judge or condemn another person.
But I have to say, I instantly took a dislike to this group. Maybe it was their scary looking president. Maybe it’s the fact that The Muse printed article after article after article about what a little bitch he was being about the MUNSU’s decision to deny the group ratification. Maybe it’s because yogurt boy is a predominant member of the group. Who knows why, but I did!
And this all leads to one thing: DON’T PISS OFF THE LIBERAL MUN STUDENTS CAUSE THEY WILL FIND YOU AND THEY WILL MAKE YOU PAY.
The CBC aired a really disturbing story this week about a landlord housing some people who are receiving psychiatric help. Apparently, the conditions are just outrageous including a stint of almost two weeks where the water was shut off because of a leak instead of just fixing it. Read the story here.
And of course the landlord is none other than the president of the MUN for Life society. JUSTICE IS SERVED.
Now I have no proof that anyone from the MUNSU or even the university played any part in getting this story to air on the CBC. But a great way to nip a conservative’s rantings in the bud? Catch him in the act of something good and nasty and tell everyone you know.
Hopefully all this new found attention will knock the piss and vinegar out of this guy. I’m sick of him making Christians look like a bunch of retards on campus.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment