Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hey Jude.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO NOT FIND THIS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE.



I WANT A BABY.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heart melted... see? It's there on the floor.

Your baby wont be this cute.

ha ha ha... I kid.

Robyn McHugh said...

Oh my gooooodnessss.
I can't get over this kiddie's sense of pitch. Seriously, how often do you find a baby that can sing actual recognizable notes?!

My favourite part is at the top of "better better better..."

I lose the challenge, clearly.

Meagan said...

ohhh the nah nahs are the best part.

Do you think he speaks English? The person at the end doesn't sound so English.

Meagan said...

slash she?

Sarah said...

I'm fairly certain "she" would be correct, haha. And I'm thinking she doesn't speak English because she's speaking Korean at the very beginning.

My favourite parts are definitely the "ret" her into your heart's.

Adoption anyone?

Anonymous said...

berrer <3 (I had to watch it again)