It’s one of those days, you know?
A bolognie and fried eggs kind of day. A sitting around in my XXL Pink Floyd hoodie watching episode after episode of Scrubs kind of day. A nothing seems important but everything is looming kind of day.
You know?
I’ve been busting my ass this past week, preparing for midterms like it actually matters whether I get an 80 over a 70 (for the record, it does not).
And now I have a night of pausing before I go back at it again tomorrow.
Novels must be read. Essays must be written. Verbs must be conjugated.
I wish you a many a Valentine tomorrow, blog readers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Sarah,
This is Heather. I hope you don't mind that I occasionally drop by and read your ever so cool blog! Meagan gave me the link a while back and I just got hooked after that! haha. Hopefully it's not too creepy!
I think everybody is overcome with work right now. I know I am! I have a mid-term this afternoon that I should be studying for right now, but I'm not. haha. But, mid-term break starts tomorrow, and all of the stress will be over in due time! :)
Anyways, I just mainly wanted to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day!
I haven't seen you around school lately, hope you're doing well! :)
Heather :)
Aw, Heather!!!
Thank you for delurking yourself! I am ever so happy that you read my blog and hope all my lurkers turn out to be awesome peeps like you.
Its kind of funny because Robyn gave me the link to your blog about a week ago (I didn't even know you had a one!). So let us now be out of the shadows and feel free to check each others blogs without lurking-guilt.
Hope you have a fantastic Valentine's Day and hopefully we'll have lunch again soon! <3
I also have an XXL Pink Floyd hoodie that I wear on these days; this is a strange parallel indeed :O
Post a Comment