Monday, March 03, 2008

Lord Rataxes.

I am so ready for this semester to be over.

I never get like this. I’m one of those rare souls who enjoy the routine of classes and learning about dead politicians and electoral systems.

But I’m done!

This semester has been so rough. School wise. Life wise?

I’ve never had so many essays, so many papers, so many words.

Last Winter semester was bullshit too. I hope this isn’t a pattern. I’ll have to plan a getaway for next January... Mexico?

I want the sun. I want to paint. To read beautiful books. I want to construct a garden of pumpkins and peppers. Plant flowers (I haven’t decided which ones yet, ideas?). Sleep in.

It sounds like I want retirement.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like how my life right now is measured by words.

Ms. C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms. C said...

sarah, a trip to mexico is definately in order! and so is another lunch date! :)

Allison said...

I also enjoy learning about dead politicans and electoral systems just not when Bob is hungover and does not show up to group meetings. blah.

Anonymous said...

dear sarah,
i posted for you.
love leah

Robyn McHugh said...

What you need, is an evening with me and Timbaland.

Sarah said...

Holly: Life is measured by words AND numbers. Can't forget those grades.

Heather: ME, YOU, LUNCH. Friday at one in the Education cafe? Hrrrm?

Allison: Bob is BUST.

Leah: Strippers are people too.

Robyn: ME, YOU, TIMBALAND. Weekend extravaganza? Hrrrm?

Ms. C said...

unfortunately i can't do lunch on friday sarah because i have a test! :( but i can any day next week! :)