I love the old people on the bus.Not even the crazy ones, but the ol’ grams and gramps’ who take the Metro to their doctor’s appointments or to the mall.
They make me want to be old.
I’ve seen some characters, and when I do I have to draw them. Don’t worry, I’m discreet about it.
I saw a lady earlier this week and instantly thought: that is me in sixty years. It tickled me pink!
With her fuchsia coat and her leopard print scarf. Her Ugg boots and her giant sunglasses. Her bare legs and her flowered cane. Oh, and her turban. How Audrey Hepburn is that?
So I thought I’d share with you her picture. I drew it on the bus, then when I came home I traced over it with marker. Then I scanned it and photoshopped some colour in for affect.
Maybe this could be a new thing on TLBTC, WHO’D SARAH SEE ON THE BUS TODAY?!
Maybe.
2 comments:
Wasn't it just two nights ago you were so excited over turbans?
I KNOW. Obviously I was meant to wear them. If you order from that site get a turban for me!
Post a Comment