Friday, March 07, 2008

Love list back in action.

WHAT IS LOVE? BABY DON’T HURT ME, DON’T HURT ME, NO MORE.

FreeCell
Visiting maximum security prisons
Thirteen
That guy from The Pianist and The Darjeeling Limited
Green apples
Michael Crummey
Soundproofing
Roommates who strip (pay that rent, bitch!)
Books for tweens about how to form clubs with your friends
Buying books for tweens about how to form clubs with your friends in hopes of starting a club with your friends
The fact that Marland has an ex-girlfriend (not gay, hooray!)
Sobriety
Project Runway
That Sigur Ros doesn't care about money and puts their AMAZING movie on YouTube in its entirety
When waves freeze
Vanilla bean lattes


YOGURT BOY DROPPED MY POLI SCI CLASS, OMG, HEARTS ALL ACROSS ALLISON’S LOOSE-LEAF.

Did I mention that I found Yogurt Boy’s YouTube account? CAUSE I DID. It hurts my head.

2 comments:

Robyn McHugh said...

What a weird coincidence.
I was talking to Jess a couple days ago, and we were talking about boys.
And I said "what is love, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more"."
And she was SO confused.
And I was like, "it's a song!"
And she couldn't remember it.
I love coincidences like this.
And youuuuu.

Allison said...

3 cheers for Marland not being gay.