Thursday, March 27, 2008

They all grow up and become people's people with people skills.

Marland took us on a honeymoon today. We went to the confederation building to take a tour of the House of Assembly. I learned lots of cool things. I also took pictures.

44 Progressive Conservatives. 3 Liberals. 1 NDP. It really puts things in perspective when you see that they have seats on both sides of the House.

You know where the Premier gives press releases? That’s where Allison and I give ours too, what a coincidence! We decided to recreate his famous poses since he couldn’t be there (he’s vacationing in the tropics, poor boy). All that was missing was a seal skin coat.

As my hunched over disposition would suggest: the Premier is short.

And, yes, I took pictures (… and video) of Marland. I HAD TO. Here are some video stills, you can’t have the photos. For the record, he was pretending to be a politician during question period.

2 comments:

Allison said...

haha I knew we got the hands right in those pictures

Anonymous said...

In that picture I see you being a very convincing Premier... possibly a career choice? ;)