Monday, May 19, 2008

A comparison.

My summers are so much more fulfilling. When I’m in school I feel cranky and useless and angry all the time. So I wanted to know: what am I doing differently?

How does one find this answer? Easy, pie charts.

These are break downs of my day, on the left an average school day (not taking weekends into account). And on the right is an average summer day.

I can't help but notice my replacing of people with books.


P.S. A lot of people want to know how The Host was, ummm, AWESOME. Did we really doubt Stephenie Meyer for a second?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sleeping less during summer... thats the part I find weird.

Sarah said...

Well, I never had classes until late morning/early afternoon, so I stayed in bed until 9:00/10:00am.

Now I have to be up at 5:00am to go to work. :/ And I can't go to bed any earlier than 9:30pm because that is crazy times.

But I feel better on less sleep anyway, cause it's a deeper sleep and not just me being lazy, haha.

Robyn McHugh said...

What a great idea. Have I ever told you how brilliant you are?