Tuesday, May 27, 2008

States and shark planes.

I spent the whole day cleaning.

I had set aside this day for studying for the impending International Law test I have tomorrow. But I don't have an International Law test tomorrow! Isn't that great?!

Nope.

No. Not at all. Because it was yesterday. When I got to class I threw up in my mouth and then proceeded to fail a university examination for the very first time.

I am date dyslexic.

Hrmm, what else.

I went to a party this weekend with peeps from work! I had a superz blast. I realized this morning though that I lost my necklace...

Lucky for me I took 200+ pictures so I can pretty much pinpoint the second it disappeared.

I've been feeling mucho inspiration from EVERYTHING around me. I've been painting, reading, sewing, writing, knitting, scrapping, drawing and just about everything else you can imagine that allows me to purge creatively.

I made pillow cases, want to see?

2 comments:

Robyn McHugh said...

So much crafting!
So much jealousy!

Robyn McHugh said...

and p.s that BLOWS about the midterm. I'm gonna burn down MUN.