Monday, May 05, 2008

Pork in my purse.

“Small things amuse small minds.”

I have a problem with this saying.

Robyn McHugh and I are living proof that small things amuse big minds. We don’t need to do crazy and epic things to showcase who we are.

We need five dollars and a half an hour at the Dollarama.

We need a couple toonies and bus ride around the city.

We need a kite and a breeze.

We need nothing more than each other’s company.

We’re just cool kids who do cool things.

2 comments:

Robyn McHugh said...

SO.
MUCH.
LOVE!
I totally didn't notice what you did with the first picture until I had scrolled up and down the page 50 times so I could keep looking at the pictures.
It's brilliant!
You are brilliant!
I miss you like nobody's business and I just want to come out there right now and give you an incredibly large hug.
meeeeeeah!
<3

Ms. C said...

hahaha i laughed out loud when i saw "robyn and sarah's park"! haha brillant my dear! :)