I figured I should just get it out there and explain today's happenings as well. Woke up. Worked. Ate. Picked up Robert. Went to the library. Semi-worked. Joined by Meagan. Failed work ethic.
After Rob and I went to the mall and I picked up. . . A Yeah Yeah Yeah's CD! I am super pumped and the songs are all wicked. <3 for Karen O.

Tonight I was invited out to a girl's night at Heidi's! I was very honoured and ended up having a blast. We watched Monster-in-Law and ate lots of junkfood. Boys ended up crashing our shin-dig, but we retaliated by breaking out the Dance Dance Revolution. Burn!
I had a wicked time and once again had an epiphany. I am soooo blessed to have such a structured group of friends, there is always someone there for me, all I have to do is look! I take for granted that I have people to laugh with, bitch with, chat to, smile at, sniffle with, study with and become a grown-up with. So blessed.
So next time you're feeling sorry for yourself, sulking in a pit of despair, take a look around. At least you're not cleaning tables in a food court.
3 comments:
Sarah, I is some glad we is friends here in St.John's. <3
As is I, Robyn and Sarah, as is I.
Post again. Post again.
Post a Comment