"What is art? Are we art? Is art art?"
So I checked out their web page and it seems that on Wednesday nights from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm they have free admission! Soooo am I the only one that wants to go? Humor me here, people.
Last night I went to Holly's res where she cooked (yes, you heard right: cooked) supper for us. The Kraft Dinner was excellent Holly, thanks. Then we took over the television room and watched the ultimate movie: The Breakfast Club.
It was made an even better night because I got to see Grams. Although we didn't get to play cards because I sucked and was asleep by midnight. Way to ruin a person, stupid weekdays.
And now to work on some Anthropology!
1 comment:
NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Robyn and I were coming home from Concert Band on Thursday and we wanted to finish our song so we drove downtown. We passed The Rooms and were all "ooooooooooohhhhhhhh the roooooooommmmmmmmmmsssssss" so we drove in around and pretended we were actually there.
Freakish. We want to go too.
Post a Comment